How it Works
4th Quarter Sales Program
Drive Now Network
Financial Service Centers
Sign Up Now
Taxpayer Info
About Us
Contact Us
Click for the BBB Business Review of this Tax Return Preparation in Tampa FL

Facebook Facebook
  1. To your employees - a lot of dealers sign up for our program and their employees are not aware of the Tax Max promotion. Here are some tips:
a. How to answer the phone – "Are you calling about our tax refund promotion today?” Are you calling to find out how to lower your monthly payments?" Are you calling to find out how we can double your down payment up to $1000?
b. How to greet customers on the lot – "Are you here to double your down payment up to $1000?” Are you here to file your taxes today?" Are you here to find out how to lower your monthly payments using our tax program?
c. $25 off coupons – make sure your staff are distributing $25 off tax preparation coupons to EVERYONE that comes on to the lot.
d. READ – have your employees spend 20 – 30 minutes of their free time reading our website. Our web site can be accessed from anywhere, 24 hours per day. Once signed up for our program, take 10 minutes to read the setup packet which is located under our Helpful Information and Training Tab.
e. Training videos – once your dealership is signed up, you and your employees have access to our training videos. Once again, this video can be accessed online from anywhere, 24 hours per day.
f. Timeline - Review the program timeline under the Helpful Information and Training Tab to ensure that your dealership is on pace for a successful season.
g. Dropbox - everyone should familiarize with the bonus documents available in the Tax Max account on Dropbox. Go to Helpful Informatin and Training tab and click on Webinar Documents under the Marketing Material Tab.
  2. To your customers

The secret to any dealer marketing plan is to advertise and do it early, often, consistently and effectively. Make sure that your staff is well educated on our web site and how the program works. This program generates repeat business since everyone needs to file their taxes every year and everyone at some point needs to purchase another car. Whether they purchase this year or next year, when it is time, the buyers will know where to go if you market correctly. Over 50% of taxpayers who receive a refund will spend the entire refund within 48 hours. Of this group a car purchase is the number one item purchased.

To begin your car dealer marketing, display your banners and indoor advertising materials immediately. Not all customers who visit your lot are actually ready to purchase. The down payment is often the obstacle. If they leave your lot knowing you file taxes, they may be more likely to come back during tax time. Salespeople should inform departing customers of the fact that you provide tax refunds regardless of what time of year it is.

Most likely your dealership is already doing some type of advertising. We suggest you piggyback with current advertising. Mention our 4th Quarter Tax Max Program beginning October 1 and mention our 1st Quarter Tax Max Program with the $25 off coupons beginning December 15 and through the end of tax season. Over 80% of your 1st quarter tax return volume will occur between January 15 and February 15 and the other 20% will be from February 15 to April 15 so be ready! Customer volume during the 4th quarter closely follows the holiday shopping season spike around Thanksgiving and Christmas.

A combination of the following items should be used when marketing your new Tax Marketing Program. One by themselves is ok but a combination of at least 3 is what works.

Step One - Getting people to your lot: you want something that gets people to your lot such as print ads, postcards, direct mail, radio, and/or television.

Step Two - Inform your customers: once they reach your lot, they need to be reminded with banners, realtor signs, table tents, posters, and/or hang tags.

Step Three - Inform your sales staff: you need your sales staff to wear buttons, answer phones, and/or ask your walk-in customers if they have filed their taxes. "Bring your W2's, drive out today" is a greeting that will surely catch your customer's attention!

Using the above car dealer tax program marketing strategy is the correct way to successfully market this or any other program. All of the items mentioned above can be supplied by Tax Refund Services Tax Max so please call us at 866-642-4107 on how we can customize a marketing plan that works for your dealership.

  Need to order more marketing materials, click on our
Marketing Materials Re-Order Form
Home | Benefits | How it Works | 4thQuarter Sales Program | Collections | FAQ | Financial Service Centers | References | Marketing | Sign Up Now |
About Us | Contact Us | Tax Refund Services
Copyright© Tax Refund Services 1997-2017. All Rights Reserved